Friday, October 1, 2010

Tonights Sunset

The sunset tonight was AMAZING!!!! I missed the double rainbow, wish I would have gotten pictures or even seen it because I hear it was a PERFECT double rainbow all the way across. But I did get some shots of part of the single rainbow. Anyway enjoy the shots! Im glad I got to see the real thing!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Can you see the UFO's I caught up in the sky?????
Photobucket
Just kidding, look closer, I am shooting through a window and those lights are my kitchen lights, pretty funny tho :)
LOVED THIS SUNSET!!!!!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

We had a sunset like that too! Isn't it amazing how the sunset can almost be a magical thing?!

The Gray Family said...

was that the day with the weird thunderstorms? The sky was a crazy color! The pictures are beautiful though! By the way THANK YOU so much for the bag of clothes...Emily dropped them off the other day and I LOVE THEM!

Auntie Steph said...

Incredible pics !