Friday, August 6, 2010

Yesterday.....

..... my husband saved a strangers life!!!!
I can not imagine what that would feel like, to know without a doubt that you saved a persons life?
I am so proud of my husband, he is such an amazing, heroic man! He is so selfless and is always looking for ways to serve others! He is a man that when he sees a situation where somebody is in need he goes and helps! He does not go on by like the majority of people, assuming that somebody else will help. He is that helper!!! I am so proud of him for being HIM!!!
I love you Kip Robinson!

9 comments:

Traci Elizabeth said...

what happened?

Jan said...

Awesome! Way to go Kip!!
What a terrific feeling that must have been.

The Hardy's said...

You should blog the whole entire story so people know the details! He is such an awesome guy! So proud of my brother!

Dacia said...

What an awesome husband you have!

The Cook Fam said...

Way to go Kip!!!

The Perry family said...

crazy! you've got a superhero!

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.

Sunny and Tom Richins said...

I want to hear the whole story too. I forgot to ask you the other day. Please tell me.

Ryan and Brindi said...

go kip! i'm sure that person will be forever grateful for him.