Saturday, February 6, 2010

The definition of CRAZY!!!

So this is what happens on a typical night at Brooke's dinner time! I laugh myself through dinner almost every single night!
Enjoy the faces and sounds of our crazy child! I could not pick a favorite video, they are all short and funny but each have different faces that I just can't pass up sharing with you guys!
video
video
video
We always knew that mixing Kip and I's blood would create something quite crazy and full of energy, BOY WERE WE RIGHT!!!

5 comments:

Traci Elizabeth said...

such a cutie!!

franberi said...

she is so funny...

Todd + Emily said...

I love her! She is DEFINITELY your child!!! I love it!!! so much energy and fun to be around!

amber said...

she is just a little girl that wants to be heard, nothing wrong with that. love you!!!

Amanda said...

I am so glad that she has not disappointed everyones expectations of her being a total freak! I love it! She is a riot!