8 things I:
Look Forward To~
1) Holding my baby girl for the first time!
2) Seeing my sweet husband hold his daughter for the first time!
3) Being thin again some day, hopefully sooner than later!
5) Not having a bum knee anymore!
6) Having what the ladies are calling FUN with my husband without a HUGE belly! ;)
7) When life stops throwing lemons at us :)
8) Putting grass, tree's and all that fun stuff in our backyard!
1) Went to a ward breakfast with my parents!
2) Watched Lion King with my little Makenna cuddling with me!
3) Took a nap!
4) Ate really, really good food!
5) Swam in the pool with my family!
6) Watched fireworks next to a bunch of people I love so much!
7) Fell more in love with my husband!
8) Wished I went into labor so my girl could have a free fireworks show every year on her birthday :(
Wish I Could Do~
1) Backpack through Europe!
2) Give my husband his dream job!
3) Be a stay at home mom!
4) Go on a cruise with my entire family, both sides at the same time!
5) Buy the camera of my dreams!
6) Have the $$$$ to actually decorate my house and finish painting the walls!
7) RIGHT NOW RUN!!!!!! Or even just work out hard!
8) Have this baby TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!
Shows I watch~
1) So You Think You Can Dance
2) The Bachelorette
3) America's Next Top Model
4) Grey's Anatomy
6) Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory
7) Nitro Circus
8) Extreme Makeover Home Edition
People to Tag~
Who Ever Would Like To Do This!!!!!