Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your family and
friends. Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a
SCROOGE!!! . Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then sen
this to a whole bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person that sent
it to you......Tis the Season to be NICE!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper
2. Artificial or real tree? Real Tree...but this year we are going with a fake! I kinda am switching gears on this one! Fake is nice!
3. When do you put up a tree? Whenever we make the time, in December sometime, this year it is already up but not decorated!
4. When do you take it down? January sometime!
5. Do you like eggnog? Yeah, pretty much, mostly home made with vanilla ice cream in it!!!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I can not remember that far back??? A cat, that only lasted a few weeks but it was really exciting waking up to a kitty on my bed from Santa!!!
7. Hardest person to buy for? PARENTS!!! They can have anything they want and when they want it so they are the hardest for sure!!!
8. Easiest person to buy for? My Lovely Hubby, he has a wish list a mile long!! All expensive stuff though!
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yep, one my mommy bought for me when I got married!!
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail, BY THE WAY, I want one from ALL YOU FRIENDS out there!!!!!
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? OOOOO.... One year I got nothing from someone that for sure should have gotten me something, not even a jelly bean, I was SO SAD!!! It will never happen again though!!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? I can't remember the name, but it is with a little girl, a snow globe, wishes, and Santa??? I think it is Miracle on 49th Street or something like that!
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Later than I should, in December, usually the endish!! OOps!! I am getting better!
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I don't think so but cant promise anything on that one????
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas time? Christmas Cookies that my mommy makes!!! And Christmas Dinner!! O and my mother in laws carmel apples!!!
16. Lights on the tree? You know it, we have been using the white lights lately but I kinda want to do a little kid looking tree next year with the big ol bulbs on it and bubbly character ornaments. Since we will have a little one then. But this year and previous years it is a perdy and fancy tree!
17. Favorite Christmas song? DONNO??? Rudolph the Red Nose Raindeer
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Travel to my parents or his parents house, we trade off years. Once we have a baby we will do it here in the morning and then travel!!
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? I think so, YEP I CAN!!!! I can't write them though because then you will know them all!!
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? I like both but lately we have been doing a star because we can not find a cool angel, Both are cool though!
21. Open presents on Christmas Eve or morning? One on Christmas Eve and the rest on Christmas morning!
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Not having enough $$$$ to buy everyone ALL the things I want to get them!!!
23. Favorite Ornament theme or color? ??? Last year I went almost with a Red, Silver, and Blue theme, the year before Red, and Gold, DONNO this year???? I like to change it up??
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? With Family, that is all that matters, my family is usually traditional and Kip's is usually not traditional and I love it both!
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? New Running Shoes and this totally SWEET Point & Shoot Camera, my dream is a Nikon D300 or a Cannon D5 but that is IN MY DREAMS!!!!
26. Who is most likely to respond to this? Nice People
27. Who is least likely to respond to this? Naughty People
I tag anyone that wants to not be a SCROOGE!!! JK!!