Sunday, August 31, 2008

Brother Todd

A late Happy Birthday to my Brother in Law Todd McKamey. He is my little sister's hubby. Shown in the below photo's with his wifey and baby coming soon!
Todd's Birthday was on Thurs Aug 28th and what a looser I am, I forgot to call him, oops!!! So he deserves this post for sure as a Tribute to the great man that he is!
Todd is a great husband that provides so much for his cute little family. He is a fantastic father to little Makenna and I expect will be the same with little Kellen on the way! He works hard to ensure a safe and comfortable life for his family with all the nice things and happy memories! I am happy that he married my sister and has provided her with all that she has dreamed of ending up with! Thanks for being a great husband to my sis, a great father to my niece, and to little Kellen! I am also grateful for the wonderful relationship that he and Kip have developed through their testosterone boosting motorcycle rides. Happy Birthday Brother Todd!!! (Late, sorry!!!)


1 comment:

Amanda said...

That was so sweet of you Sarah. And that first pictre is hilarious...I love it. You are such a good sister and sister in-law....I know Todd adores you.