Monday, April 7, 2008

Love Grows...


It seems like every time I have a really long day of work or have been working a ton that week, I come home and Kip has done something really sweet for me. In the past he has done all of the deep cleaning of the house, dusting, cleaning the bathrooms, vacuuming, mopping, all of it for me. He even does the laundry. I can not express how much it makes my day to come home to a clean smelly good home! Especially when I did not even ask it of him at all.
On Saturday I had another long shift at work and my wonderful husband had something sweet up his sleeve once again. I have been telling him that I want more color in our front planter. SO what does he do? While I am at work he goes down to Home Depot and picks out all of the colors of plants I have been saying I want in the front planter and plants them for me. I then get a text message from him at work telling me that he has a surprise for me when I get home. HE WAS SO EXCITED FOR ME TO SEE THEM! It was so cute!
So I wanted to share my husbands sweet act of kindness with you guys. Here are my beautiful new plants in my front planter. I love them all!



I am so grateful that I can watch these plants grow in my front yard for the many years ahead. Each time I look at them I will be able to remember how wonderful my husband is to me and how blessed I am to have him in my life. He truly is amazing!

13 comments:

Philip and Melissa said...

What a sweet thing to do!!!! You've married a good man my friend.

Emily said...

You married the best! I am so impressed with Kip!

The Hardy's said...

wow those are GORGEOUS flowers! great job on taking the pictures...it looks like those pics came straight out of the national goegraphic magazine! i will have to come down and see them. on wed. my mom, hailee and i are going to arizona for a few days, but next week i will be in town so you will have to let me know your schedule. and what a sweet husband you have that always does sweet, thoughtful things for you. you guys are just such a darling couple!

everyday katie said...

Way to go Kip! I am impressed. You're planer is beautiful!

Traci Elizabeth said...

Where does Kip find the time to plant?? I know he is so busy! I have always adored Kip and his kindness. Tell him I said "hi"..I want to come by some time and see you guys and your beautiful house, I havent seen you forever!

jeanine said...

I love the color! Way to go Kip... I can totally picture him being so excited...

Jenn said...

What a GREAT hubby! The flowers look BEAUTIFUL! and what a great surprise for you.

Amanda said...

That is truely such a cute thing for him to have done. That boy loves you, and it is adorable!
And I Love the plants he picked out. Tell him to come over to my house :)

The Gray Family said...

what a good husband! The flowers are beautiful. I'm glad your dog is doing ok!

Patrick and Effie said...

You guys are so cute! I love that he was way excited for you to see his surprise! you are seriously an AMAZING photographer! everything and everyone looks gorgeous after your camera is pointed at it!

Dacia said...

How awesome! What a sweet husband you have. I love all the plants he picked out. What beautiful color. I can't wait to be able to plant something outside again!

Heather said...

Awwww! Such a good hubby! :) The plants are so beautiful! It was fun hanging out today!

Dan Wyrick said...

Hi Sarah n Kip,
I really enjoyed looking at your blog and I am in the process of setting up one through Google. I have invited you to check it out so I sent you an invite on your e-mail. If I don't like Google I will check out blogger.com