Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Biggest Loser Results Week #1


Ok so this is a little late because I have been waiting on people to turn in their weight loss. Next week be sure to send it in to me by Sunday Evening at mommyjr@gmail.com. I also need $ from those of you who have not yet paid. Come on people :)

Ok so here goes:
THIS WEEKS WINNER: Tony Toliver 9 lbs.
Melissa Gargalis 4 lbs.
Kip Robinson 4 lbs.
Gregg Gargalis 3 lbs.
Sarah Robinson 3 lbs.
Katie Bruer 2 lbs.
Hayley Handson 2 lbs.
Jackie Handson 2 lbs.
Hilary Handson 1 lb.
Dev Patel 0 lbs.
Tammie Jones 0 lbs.
Meagan Hacker 0 lbs.
Todd Moran 0 lbs.
Lisa Patel +1
Tammy Carlson +1

If I am missing anybody please let me know and I will get you posted!

Good Luck to you all this coming up week and remember it is not based on pounds lost it is based on your % of weight loss. This posting each week just is motivation to shed those pounds since you have to report each week.

Happy Weight Loss!!!

No comments: