Thursday, January 24, 2008

Kip and Sarah











Since I am new at this blog thing I thought I would post some wedding and engagement pictures of Kip and I for those of you that never got to see them or did not know us at the time. I just love looking back at those pictures and remembering that wonderful day!!! We were so happy to FINALLY be getting married. We married on my Birthday, September 2, 06 and it was the most amazing birthday gift I could have ever recieved. Finally I am married to my Eternal Companion. Enjoy!

7 comments:

Jenn said...

YAY I am so happy that you finally joined the blogging world! You will LOVE it! I LOVE all the pictures of you guys!!

CINDELandRYAN said...

You guys are so adorable! I love all your pictures! We MUST get together soon, i can't beleive i've never met you! It doesnt seem like it? Isn't that weird? haha

Heather said...

Hey! Love your blog and your beautiful wedding and engagement pics!

Rachel Kirk said...

I love your engagement pictures. You are so beautiful. I love the location. Where was it?

Emily said...

Those are beautiful pictures! I think your the cutest couple ever! I miss you!

Ryan and Brindi said...

You guys look great! I'm glad I got to come out there for the wedding. Thanks for letting me be a part of it!

Dacia said...

I'm so glad I just found your post on Chelsea's blog. Now I can check your blog. Thanks for sharing the cute pictures. Sorry, I didn't get down to San Diego for the wedding, but I love all the pics. What a cute couple! It sounds like life is good and I'm so happy for you both! (Dacia)